About Me

My photo
Life is to be enjoyed, not endured! I am a firm believer that a truly happy person is someone who finds happiness on the "DETOURS" of life! I love to smile and nothing can put a bigger smile on my face than making others smile!:) ETHER 12:27

Saturday, July 14, 2012

04-23-2012 - Elder Goodworth's Last Transfer


Elder Goodworths last transfer
My new shoes and Easter package arrived
with Elder Weiss family.
Thanks Tyson Hanson for the sweet tie. 


Enjoying a great meal at the mission home.

President Carters grand daughter visiting from
the United States.

President Carters grandsons came to
visit and be baptised .
So cool that all the zone leaders could be witnesses.



Add caption
Family!!!

Wow what a crazy week!!! I would first like to comment on how proud I
am to have such a wonderful MOM!!! Your such an example and
inspiration to so many people mom you have no idea! All my converts
and members think your super woman... they cant believe at your age
your able to run like you do... Your not old at all (Infact you look
younger than you are! Everyone thinks your my girlfriend or my older
sister jajaja thats a huge compliment) but here at your age the women
dont even hardly see the daylight... they are slaves in thier houses
and husbands! So I was thinking and it would be so great if you and I
after the mission could run another half and maybe even a full
marathon if your our bodies will allow us to do so! jaja more my body
than yours! I really feel like I have aged like 7 years!

What a wonderful experience with Nana and Delanie! Im sure that
experiece in the Tabernacle was amazing! I find peace in my heart
knowing we have a prophet to lead and guide us! I feel so blessed to
be on the earth during a period of time where the priesthood is found
on the earth... Especially in this last dispencation and all the
promises that have been completed and those that are still awaiting
us! I know that Thomas Monson is the only man on the face of the earth
who has the sealing keys to unite us with our families forever! I
rejoice in the fact that I am sealed to my parents and one day will
enter into the temple to do the same with my precious spouse for our
children!

This weekend we had the huge stake baptism and it went so so good! It
took alot of planning but everything went great and 9 people entered
into the water and it was such a beautiful moment where heaven and
earth touched for a moment! Sadly I wasnt able to bring my camera so
I will have to send you the pictures next week but it was a very big
highlight of my mission! This weekend will also be another highlight
that I will always remember... We have stake confrernce and we are
getting together again with a few other areas who have baptisms and we
are going to have another big conference... but our stake president
will be there, along with Pte. Carter and also the Presiding 70 is
going to be in the congregation! This weekend a lady named Laura is
going to be baptized... She is just like NANA! We baptized a man like
PAPA with Elder Weiss and now its time for someone like NANA with
Elder Escobar! She is so so so happy! I think that is why she reminds
me of nana... she kinda looks the same with her white hair and her
blue eyes... but... she is Argentine and hasnt lived the word of
wisdom so she only has 1 tooth.. jaja but she is so funny... during
our lessons she randomly yells out...AMEN... or GLORIA TO GOD!!! jaja
she puts a smile on my face!

Well this is all the time I have for now but I wanted to let you know
that all the missionaries are still waiting for thier visas... Elder
Escobar and I are together again and I really count that as a huge
blessing! I love him and really am growing emensly with him! We will
be together for the next 6 weeks and then idk what will happen because
I will have been here in Catan 3 for 1 year! jaja can you believe that
1 year in the same ward!!! Elder Goodworth is a PASTOR... This is his
last transfer so in 5 weeks youll be able to talk to him! He is such a
great leader and I really look up to him and respect him! He is doing
great things and is finishing his mission really really strong!

Well I hope you all are found living your lives worthy of the
spirit... and if not... you know the changes you have to make to feel
him....JUST DO IT!!!! jaja nike slogan!

Elder Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment