About Me

My photo
Life is to be enjoyed, not endured! I am a firm believer that a truly happy person is someone who finds happiness on the "DETOURS" of life! I love to smile and nothing can put a bigger smile on my face than making others smile!:) ETHER 12:27

Monday, July 16, 2012

06-06-12 I am leaving Catan after serving here for a full year.


Elder Nathan Goodworth is on his way home to good old Shelley, Idaho.
I have learned so much from him - he is an example to all of us!


Hey Mom!

Hey I got your emails!!! I dont know if I mentioned in my last letter but, because its the last week of the transfer our P days are Wednesdays because it is transfer day. Thanks so much for the letter that Elder Goodworth sent... It really has been such a great experience working with him and he really is such a great example to all the missionaries and really has let the atonement change and transform him! Im excited that you guys will  be able to talk to him! I AM SENDING SOME LETTERS WITH HIM.... IF YOU COULD PLEASE ASK HIM FOR THEM AND DELIVER THEM IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL!!!!


I have to say good bye to Catan
and my Argentine Mom and Sister
Susana and Sabrina Guzman. 

Well last night I recieved the call that I am leaving Catan... after one year here you can imagine how hard it is for me to leave. I passed the whole night in tears... It is really sad... Its way worse than when I left General Rodriguez or even my own house! It took me until 3 in the morning to pack all my stuff! I have accumulated quite the amount of stuff over the last year! Im now in the house of Susana and Sabrina eating breakfast saying goodbye and then at 1 we are having the transfer meeting and I will find out where the lord has prepared for me to go!

An old saying says It takes a village to raise a boy... I thought my whole life that village was Shelley... But spiritually it took Gonzalez Catan to raise me! But I am excited to experience something different. Not very many missionaries are in an area for one year but it was such a blessing for me.

I didnt get to say goodbye to anyone but its okay I am sure I will be seeing them at some point, I am determined to come back! I feel really really good about the condition I left the area... It is in prime shape! The missionary work is going really good here! We had 7 people in the sacrament meeting last week and we have 8 baptism dates... Elder Escobar will be set to continue having success here!

For now this is all I have time to write... ON Monday I will let you know my circumstances are and who my companion is!!!!

I love you all so much

Elder Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment